|Max Bonus:||£5 Free Bet|
|Min Deposit:||No Deposit|
|Player Eligibility:||UK and Republic of Ireland Players only|
|Games Allowed:||Horse Racing|
Get the best of gaming and an insanely good offer with this ‘Cheltenham Festival’ at bet365 Casino. Through this offer, all the registered new and eligible UK and ROI players can claim up to £5 Free Bet No Deposit Bonus until 18th March 2022.
Once claimed, this No Deposit Bonus can be utilised on the Horse Racing at the Cheltenham Festival, which will continue until the promotion prevails on the Casino website. That being said, the promotional offer is already running on the Casino website and the qualified player can follow the steps below and claim their No Deposit Free Bet Bonus as soon as they can.
How to Claim this Bonus?
- Click on the ‘Get Bonus’ button provided on this page and you will be taken to the bet365 Casino website.
- Register and log in to your Casino account.
- Opt in to this promotion.
- Add your chosen Cheltenham Festival selection to the bet slip when your Free Bet is available.
- Tick the Free Bet box.
- Select Place Bet.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- bet365 Casino does not accept players before the age of 18.
- A qualifying player can get a maximum of four Free Bets (value £5* each). Offer applies to standard single bets only. Excludes Ante-Post markets, Tote/Pari-Mutuel/Colossus (bets and dividends) markets, Jockey’s Performance markets and Specials markets.
- Free Bets used on Combination Forecasts and Combination Tricasts will be rounded up to the next penny (or currency equivalent). You will be unable to place any Free Bet where the unit stake is less than £0.05.
- Each individual Free Bet will become available at the time stated in the Free Bet Offer Breakdown.
- Each Free Bet will expire if not used on the specified day’s racing, as listed in the Free Bet Offer Breakdown. For example, if you do not use Free Bet 1 on Tuesday, it does not transfer to be used on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- Any returns from a Free Bet will be added to your withdrawable balance but your Free Bet stake is not included in any returns. For example, a £5 Free Bet stake placed at odds of 2/1 would give a net return of £10 as the £5 Free Bet stake is not returned.
- If a Free Bet is placed on a selection that is later made a non-runner, the Free Bet value will be added to your Bet Credits balance.
- bet365 Casino Terms and Conditions apply.