|Max Bonus:||Free Spins & Bonuses|
|Max Cash Out:||$100 (Free Spins)|
|Available for:||New & Existing Players|
No Code Required
Casino Joy makes sure all its players are able to experience happiness each time they play online at this casino. Thus it offers them freebies and that too every week. Enjoy your favorite games throughout the week and you will receive an email on Thursday informing you about the bonus. Claim this bonus to enjoy playing with it through Thursday to Sunday; until you get the same chance again on Thursday! If that sounds like fun to you and you too want to be a part of this promotional offer, read below for more details.
- Only the players who have made at least one deposit in the last seven days will be eligible for this bonus.
- Minimum two deposits adding up to at least £50 since signing up for an account are required to be able to receive this bonus.
How Can I Join this Promotional Offer?
- Login to your Casino Joy account and enjoy playing throughout the week.
- You will receive an email on every Thursday evening.
- Follow the step given in it to claim the bonus.
- Repeat the above steps to enjoy the freebies each week
Wagering Requirement Applicable on This Promotional Offer
- All the bonus funds won from this promotional offer come with a wagering requirement of 40 times applicable on them.
- The wagering requirements should be fulfilled within 14 days to prevent the bonus funds from being fortified.
- Wagering percentage contribution of different games varies and should be checked before you start playing.
Terms & Conditions
- The players may win bonus funds or free spins which will only be revealed once they claim the bonus.
- The freebie will be given to the players on Thursday and can be enjoyed till Sunday.
- Players will be sent an email on every Thursday evening with the details of the bonus and the steps to claim it.
Players from the below countries are restricted from claiming any type of bonus.
Serbia, Switzerland, Lithuania, Belarus, Latvia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Malaysia, Georgia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Australia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Belgium and Ukraine.