|Max Bonus:||50% up to $2,000|
|Max Cash Out:||$10,000|
|Games Allowed:||New Zealand and Canada Players only|
Highroller promotions are all about taking the risk, betting big to enjoy big rewards and when it comes to taking a risk, players want to be assured of fair play and secured user-interface which Emu Casino offers and ensures safety with SSL encryption. Their welcome package has three types of welcome bonuses which include a Highroller Welcome Bonus which offers a 50% match deposit bonus. For example, if a player deposits $300, he/she will get $150 as a bonus amount.
Players can make a minimum deposit of $300 to claim a 50% Highroller Welcome Bonus up to $2,000. The deposit and bonus amounts must be wagered 50 times before a withdrawal of up to $10,000 can be made. Bonus & General terms and conditions are given below.
Different Games contributions towards the wagering requirements
|Slots and Scratch Cards||100%|
|Roulette, Video Poker and Other Games||10%|
|Progressive Jackpots and Virtual Sports||0%|
How to Claim this Highroller Welcome Bonus?
- Click on the ‘Get Bonus’ button and you will be redirected to the Emu Casino website.
- Fill in your details to register.
- Select the Highroller promotion from the welcome package.
- Make the minimum deposit and a 50% welcome bonus will be credited to your account.
- Keep playing to complete wagering requirements.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Only players from New Zealand and Canada are allowed in this promotion.
- To receive the 50% welcome bonus, a minimum deposit of $300 is required.
- While playing, Bets of more than $20 are not allowed.
- Jackpots and selected games (Booming Games, Wazdan) do not contribute to wagering requirements.
- After the wagering of 50x is completed, withdrawals up to $10,000 can be made.
General Terms & Conditions
- According to the law, a person must be at least 18 years old to apply for this promotion.
- Both the bonus and the deposit amount are subject to the maximum bet cap.
- Only after the rollover requirements have been fulfilled or exceeded is it possible to withdraw winnings.
- The bonus amount will expire within three days after it is credited.
- Rollover conditions apply to both the bonus and deposit amounts.
- Conditions for the bonus are applicable.