|Max Bonus:||100% upto $200|
|Available for:||New Players only|
Who doesn't love a good deal? Euro Palace Casino has come up with an incredible offer and encourages you to play their amazing games for a chance to win big. After the players have completed the second deposit from the welcome package, enroll in the program and we are confident they will not be able to resist Third Deposit Bonus’ incredible offer. So wait no more!
You've already joined and claimed prior bonuses, now it's time to make a third deposit with a minimum amount of $10 or more. The minimum wagering requirement is set at 70x. You may quickly redeem this bonus in your primary account once you've met the promotion's wagering requirements. Continue reading to learn more!
Here is the % contribution of games for wagering requirements
|Slots, Keno & Scratch Card games||100%|
|NetEnt slot games||50%|
|Table pokers, roulettes, video/power Pokers, blackjacks and Casino War||8%|
|Classic Blackjacks, All Aces video pokers, all Jacks or Better video pokers||2%|
|All baccarats, all craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo, Progressive Jackpots||0%|
|All game play on MPV (Multiplayer Tournaments)||0%|
How to Claim this Bonus?
- Click on the ‘Get Bonus’ button provided on this page and you will be taken to the Casino website.
- Register and log in to your Casino account.
- Fill in all the necessary details to proceed.
- Make a minimum deposit on your third deposit.
- The bonus funds will be credited to your account when you make your payment.
- Enjoy your game and have a good time.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- To collect their new player sign-up bonus, new players have seven days from the day their account was established to do so.
- Before you transfer money from your Bonus Balance to your Cash Balance, you must play through the bonus amount at least 70 times (70x).
- Contribution percentages and playtime criteria may vary according to the promotion and/or location.
- The Sign-Up Bonus will be lost by the players if it stays unused in your Bonus Balance for two months or longer from the day the claim was made.