|Max Bonus:||€20,000 + 1000 FS|
|Min Deposit:||Not Available|
|Available for:||Existing Players|
No Bonus Code Required
|Games Allowed:||Slot Games|
With Christmas round the corner, most of us can’t wait for Christmas Day to open our presents set under the fig tree. The Golden Star Casino heard your cries and is all set with it’s very own Santa’s Christmas Tree Tournament. So you don’t have to wait for the d-day and kick start the festivities early with exciting bonuses and offers. So, volunteer to decorate the Christmas tree at this online casino and stand a chance to be in the top 50 players who can win a share of the total prize pool worth €20,000 + 1000 FS! If you can’t wait no more, then continue reading and find out how to claim your share.
Then head over to the cashier and make a minimum deposit without the need to redeem any bonus or promo code. Thereafter, In order to participate in the tournament, play any slots for real money at this online casino. Please note that only real money bets count towards this promotion. Play as much as you want and become one of the 50 top players on the Santa’s Christmas Tree Leaderboard. The player with the highest points in the tournament would be declared the winner and will be entitled to take home the top prize of €5000. Similarly, all 50 players will receive either cash prizes or free spins depending upon their position on the leaderboard.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
- The tournament runs from Friday, December 11 00:00 CET up until Friday, December 25 23:59 CET.
- The free spins are valid on the following games by - "Ice Ice Yeti" by Nolimit City or "Yak, Yeti & Roll" by Betsoft.
- The winners are declared at the end of the tournament and the prizes are credited to the winning players account with the next 48 hours.
- 1 point = 1 euro bets and other currencies equivalent.
- The countdown on the official page indicates the start of the promotion period.
- The leaderboard is updated every minute.
- The Standard terms and conditions of Golden Star Casino apply to this promotion.
Write to us for your Queries & Feedback