|Wagering Requirement:||Not Available|
|Games Allowed:||Scratch Cards|
Take this chance and you will not regret it. We all love the excitement of a scratch card, that fulfilling joy you get when you are scratching the card wondering what it will be. Well, this time it could be something massive. All it requires is a minimum amount of £10 or more to enter this contest.
Once you have made a deposit, you will be eligible for scratch card games and play again by depositing another £10. By doing it in between the month, you will get a chance of winning a £1000 real cash prize every month. If you win, the winnings will be in your account for 7 days for you to claim. This is a great way to boost your earnings by depositing a lot less than you can earn.
How to Claim this Bonus?
- Click on the ‘Get Bonus’ button provided on this page and you will be taken to the Casino website.
- Register and log in to your Casino account.
- You can start by making a minimum deposit of £10.
- Go to the “scratch cards” section and wager any of their scratch card games between the starting and ending of the month.
- Once you do the mentioned steps, you have a chance to win £1,000 in real cash.
- Good luck and enjoy.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Players below the age of 18 are not allowed in this promotion.
- All your promotional prizes must be claimed within 7 days.
- You can enter in this draw again by making the minimum deposit of £10.
- Bonus that will be credited into your account will be in the form of real cash.
- There are certain scratch card games which players can use to play after they pay the minimum deposit.
- Players from the following countries are restricted in this promotion such as: Antigua, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar Herzegovina, Hungary, Kosovo, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, South Africa, Spain, Ukraine and the United States of America (each, a "Non-Permitted Jurisdiction").