Playing poker tournaments is fun and thrilling and especially when you are at a safe and secure platform like Pokerstars, then its got to be special. Every year at Pokerstars, a tournament called Turbo Series is held with much oomph and fervor. This year as well Pokerstars is back with this energetic tournament series. All the significant details of the Turbo Series Tournament is mentioned below:
What is the Schedule detail for Pokerstars Turbo Series Tournaments 2019?
- Pokerstars Turbo Series will take place from 3rd to 17th February, 2019.
- In this series, there will be 114 events with Turbo and Hyper Turbo formats.
- At one single event, a real money Pokerstars player stands a chance to win $25,000,000 in prizes.
- This year, few additions have been made in this Turbo Series. These are as follows:
- Two more High Roller events with $5,200 in prizes
- Increase on the 25% PKOs (Progressive Knockout Tournaments) with increased time slots
- On the 17th of February, 2019 at 14:30 ET, twin main events will take place where buy – ins range from $55 to $1,050. Real money prizes worth $3,000,000 are guaranteed with these twin main events.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Turbo Series Tournament at Pokerstars?
- Any real money player at Pokerstars can qualify to participate in the Turbo Series Tournament. It just requires a Buy – in.
- Players can place a minimum Buy – in of $11 and a maximum of $5,200.
- For the special Turbo Series Spin & Go's, a Buy – in as minimum as $2.50 will make the player eligible.
How to participate in the Pokerstars Turbo Series Tournament 2019?
- In order to participate in the Turbo Series tournament, real money players need to opt in to the series when it starts.
- Place an eligible Buy – in and play at the action – packed online poker tables.
- You can win $75 million in prizes throughout the month of February.