Third deposit bonus
|Max Bonus:||50% up to €250 + 100 FS|
|Player Eligibility:||Not valid for players from Sweden|
No Code Required
|Games Allowed:||Allowed Slots|
With an endless abundance of promotional offers for their beloved existing players and attractive proposals and bonuses, Slot Wolf Casino is the place you want to be at. The Third Deposit Bonus of up to 50% up to €250 + 100 FS is open for players to avail on a real money deposit of just €20! And the crowning stroke, if only you up your stakes a little, you are also eligible to claim a High Roller Bonus on your third deposit worth up to €1000! There is no superior knowledge than that of winning more money by paying less!
To acquire and make use of this rousing Bonus, the simple requisite is that you must have claimed the First and Second Deposit Bonus beforehand at the Slot Wolf Casino. Presuming that you have, the subsequent move is to log into your Slot Wolf Casino account and traverse to the cashier. Once at this destination, you will need to choose a convenient method of payment and make a deposit of at least €20. With this settled, you should be able to redeem your Third Deposit Standard Bonus very easily. Once the deposit is successful, the match bonus appropriate to be credited against this qualifying deposit will appear in your account automatically.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
- To avail the customary (standard) Third Deposit Bonuses, your deposit should be at least 20 EUR / 20 USD / 30 CAD / 200 NOK / 30 NZD / 100 PLN / 2000 RUB / 3000 JPY / 100 BRL / 1500 INR / 7500 HUF / 300 ZAR.
- Max. Standard Third Deposit Bonus amount is 250 EUR / 250 USD / 350 CAD / 2500 NOK / 350 NZD / 1500 PLN / 25.000 RUB / 35.000 JPY / 1500 BRL / 20.000 INR / 95.000 HUF / 4000 ZAR.
- To wager the bonus, you must make bets for an amount 45x the amount of- for standard bonuses.
- Validity of the bonus remains 14 days from the time of receival.
- All bonus offers are strictly limited to one per: person and their family, home address, email address, IP-address, telephone number, account number, credit or debit card number, e-wallet number, payment system account (Neteller, Skrill, etc.), one electronic device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.).