Second deposit bonus
|Max Bonus:||50% up to $200|
|Max Cash Out:||$2000 (Bonus)|
The Welcome Bonus at Spela is quite generous as they provide a bonus on the first 4 deposits. After you have enjoyed your first deposit bonus, you can get your hands on Spela Casino’s second deposit bonus which can shower you with 50% match up to 200$ with your deposit. The first bonus didn’t need any bonus code but the next 3 deposit bonuses including this second deposit bonus requires codes. Use SPELA2 to avail the second deposit bonus.
Players can easily claim the second deposit bonus with the same wagering requirement of 20 times the bonus amount and a deposit of minimum $10. Amount as big as $2000 can be withdrawn from your Spela Casino account once you meet the wagering requirements successfully. Players can earn a lot of profit on their winnings with the whole Welcome Bonus package deal of Spela Casino.
How to Claim Spela Casino Second Deposit Bonus?
- Click on the ‘Get Bonus’ button on this page to navigate to the Spela Casino website.
- Log in to your Spela account.
- Once logged in, go to the Cashier and enter bonus code SPELA2.
- Proceed with your deposit using your preferred mode of payment.
- After the deposit is approved and credited to your Spela account, the bonus amount will be visible to you.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- No players under the age of 18 are allowed to play at Spela Casino.
- The second deposit bonus and the whole of the Welcome Package is allowed to one player only one time.
- In order to fulfill the withdrawal requirements, players have to wager the bonus amount 40 times.
- Welcome Bonus and free spins are not accessible in some countries which are Serbia, Switzerland, Lithuania, Belarus, Latvia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Malaysia, Georgia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Australia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Belgium and Ukraine.
- Players can withdraw a maximum of $2000 from the bonus.
- The wagers made in the bonus money are counted among the 40x wagering requirements.