|Max Bonus:||25% up to $300|
|Max Cash Out:||$2000 (Bonus)|
|Available for:||New Players Only|
After depleting the first 2 deposit bonuses, the Spela Casino provides you 2 more bonuses to never end your fun. In the third deposit bonus, players can grab 25% match up to $300, which is $100 more than the second deposit bonus. Just use the bonus code SPELA3 to redeem the bonus and enjoy the bonus benefits.
You can withdraw up to a maximum amount of $2000 from this bonus. In order to withdraw successfully, you have to fulfill the wagering requirements by depositing a minimum of 10$ and wagering the bonus amount 40 times. This Welcome Bonus package from Spela Casino is one of the best bonuses around where you can get a lot of profits. After using this bonus you will be still left with the 4th deposit bonus and some more extra bonus amount in your Spela Casino account.
How to Claim Spela Casino Third Deposit Bonus?
- Click on the orange button which says ‘ Get Bonus’ and you will be redirected to the Spela website.
- Sign in to your Spela account.
- After logging in, navigate to the Cashier option and enter the bonus code SPELA3.
- Make the deposit using your choice of payment mode from the options.
- Once the deposit amount is processed, the bonus will be credited to your Spela account.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- No players under the age of 18 are allowed to play at Spela Casino.
- The Third deposit bonus and the whole of the Welcome Package is allowed to one player only one time.
- In order to fulfill the withdrawal requirements, players have to wager the bonus amount 40 times.
- Welcome Bonus and free spins are not accessible in some countries which are Serbia, Switzerland, Lithuania, Belarus, Latvia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Malaysia, Georgia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Australia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Belgium and Ukraine.
- Players can withdraw a maximum of $3000 from the bonus.
- The wagers made in the bonus money are counted among the 40x wagering requirements.