First deposit bonus
|Max Bonus:||250% up to $1000|
|Max Cash Out:||$20,000|
|Games Allowed:||Select Slots, Table games, Video poker games|
For all the new gamers, you should not miss out on this opportunity. Super Slots Casino offers the most diverse deposit options in the business. Being in the industry since 1991, Super Slots casino ensures all the safety and transparency so you can enjoy their offers with no worry.
Use the code SS250 and grab a 250% First Deposit Bonus up to $1000 with only a minimum deposit of $20. This bonus is only valid on select slots, table games and for video poker games. To withdraw your bonuses, you must first meet the wagering requirement of 35x. It doesn't end here, you may also cash out up to ten times your bonus sum, up to a maximum of $20,000.
How can you sign-up at Super Slots Casino?
- Check on the right side of this page and click on the “visit site” button, on any page you visit you will have the button 'Join now’, click on that and you'll end up on “create an account page”.
- Fill in all the necessary information and create your account.
- You're almost done! You'll be on a welcome package and a confirmation email will be sent.
Different games contribute varying percentages to the rollover criteria
|Slot Games (Progressive Jackpot Slots Excluded)||100%|
|Draw High-Lo And 3 Card Rummy||20%|
|Table Games (unless stated otherwise) and Video Poker||10%|
|All Games with Progressive Jackpots|
How to Claim this Bonus?
- Click on the ‘Get Bonus’ button provided on this page and you will be taken to the Casino website.
- Register and log in to your Casino account.
- Make sure you have typed the right bonus code (SS250)
- make a your sufficient deposit.
- Before any bonus can be withdrawn, the deposit + bonus sum must be rolled over 35 times.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- This offer is not redeemable at the Live Dealer Casino.
- Any leftover bonus winning will be lost if the rollover conditions are not satisfied within 30 days after collecting the bonus.
- At any given moment, only one bonus can be active.
- This is a non-transferable promotion.