1. CasinoLeader.com
  2. Bonus
  3. Deposit £10 to Take a Spin on the Bonus Wheel & Get up to £700 or 60 Free Spins on your First Deposit at Ted Bingo

Deposit £10 to Take a Spin on the Bonus Wheel & Get up to £700 or 60 Free Spins on your First Deposit at Ted Bingo

New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 1 wheel spin. Wheel prizes and odds vary & include free spins [FS] and Bingo bonuses [BB]. FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] over 2 days & valid for 3 days. GB valid on selected games only. WR: 4x BB; 85x GB. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Full T&C apply.
Get Bonus
user Users Claimed 662

welcome bonus

Bonus available for New Players.

Bonus Details

Max Bonus:£700 or 60 Free Spins
Wagering Requirement:4x - 85x
Min Deposit:£10
Bonus Code:

No bonus code

Everyone loves warm welcomes and huge bonuses! Ted Bingo is combining this and is welcoming its new players with a giant welcome offer. Sign up at Ted Bingo and make your first deposit of as little as £10 to receive a massive bonus. This could be anything from a £700 bingo bonus to 60 Free Spins on some of your favorite online slot games.

Ted Bingo New Player BonusTo claim this bonus, sign up for a real money account at Ted Bingo. Log in and go to the cashier to a minimum first deposit of £10. This will get you a bingo bonus up to £700, or a voucher of Free Spins. Find out more information about this bonus by reading below. The vouchers of Free Spins will be available as:

  • 40 Free Spins Voucher: This will be given in packages of 20 spins per day over 2 days. On the first day, 20 spins on Reel Rush will be awarded while the second day will bring along 20 spins on Twinkle. The maximum amount you can win with each batch is capped at £3.60.
  • 60 Free Spins Voucher: This will also be awarded in batches of two but with 30 free spins on offer each day. The maximum amount you can win with each is capped at £4.5. 30 spins on Unicorn Bliss will be awarded on the first day while on the second day, you can claim 30 spins on the Starburst slot game

Bonus Terms & Conditions

  • This promotional offer is only valid for the new players registering for the first time at this casino site.
  • A minimum deposit of £10 is required to be able to claim the bonus.
  • The prizes awarded to the players will be randomly decided via the spin wheel.
  • There are 98% chances of winning 60 Free Spins; 1% - 40 Free Spins; 0.99% - £15 Bingo Bonus; 0.01% - £700 Bingo Bonus.
  • The number of free spins awarded to the players can vary between 60 to 40 spins.
  • Free Spins will be awarded in two batches and are paid out in two days.
  • The Free Spins winnings will only be awarded after the free spins per batch have been used.
  • Free Spins voucher will only be valid for 3 days after being awarded.
  • Winnings from Free Spins will be paid out in the form of a games bonus which can only be used on eligible slot games.
  • The bingo bonus comes with wagering of 4x while the games bonus has to be wagered 85 times.

Write to us for your Queries & Feedback