Overview of The Wolf's Bane Slot
The Halloween season is here again! During this time of the year, some plan their ghostly costumes and make jack – o' lanterns from carved pumpkins while some just want to enjoy spinning the reels of slot machines with the scariest themes. Well, if you are a part of the latter group, then we have a brand new slots machine released by NetEnt for Halloween 2019. This new game by Net Entertainment is called The Wolf's Bane slot and it has 5 reels, 3 rows and 10 bet lines.
The Wolf's Bane is here to deliver a gripping and edge – of – the – seat thriller where an 18th century village is under the prying eyes of deadly werewolves. All the villagers are petrified by these ungodly, clawed wolfish creatures who are threatening them to death under the blood red moon. Turn on your wickedness this Halloween by stalking this village under the moon's light and bag free spins, multiplier bonuses and also get to win the highest possible amounts for showing off your ferocious appetite.
Play for fun or for real and a deep sense of death and destruction will gulp you, but hey, don't worry, because you are just playing a game. Yes, that's the thrill that The Wolf's Bane has to offer as a feast for Halloween.
Rules to Play The Wolf's Bane Slot Game
- The highest win per line shall be paid.
- One bet line shall be equal to the product of the payout value and any applicable multiplier.
- Bet line wins shall be paid if they are in succession from the leftmost to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different lines shall be added.
- The payout rate values mentioned in the table given are subject to change depending upon the bet value selected by the player.
- The substitution of Wild symbol will pay the highest possible winning combination on a bet line.
- Coin wins pay on bet lines except for the coin wins during the 'Pick and Click' bonus round.
- After the 'Pick and Click' feature concludes, the total winning amount from this bonus round shall get added to the wins generated from the same round that activated the feature.
- Free spins shall be played at the same bet size that triggered the free spins bonus round.
- As the free spins round gets over, the total winnings from the free spins shall be added to the winnings from the same round that started the free spins round.
How to Play The Wolf's Bane Slot Game?
Pick up your playing device and launch The Wolf's Bane slot game. It has the following gaming controls which the players should know before switching on to the real money play mode:
- Coin Value: Adjust the coin value using the up/down arrow. €0.01 shall be the minimum coin value that can be selected while €10 shall be the maximum.
- Bet Size: When you select the 'Coin Value', your bet size for a particular spin will get adjusted accordingly.
- Autoplay: You can also choose the auto spin option by clicking on the 'Autoplay' button. Up to 1000 auto spin rounds can be selected from this menu.
- Spin: When you're all set and done with selecting the bet value, hit the 'Spin' button given at the bottommost center point of the slot screen.
Features of The Wolf's Bane Slot
Graphics, Sound Effects and Looks
1. The graphical representation of The Wolf's Bane slot along with all the spooky and wicked bonus symbols aptly justifies the dark theme of this slots machine. The wolfish creatures haunting the villagers from the 18th century bring a sense of death and ruination lurking upon all the village folks. You are tasked to explore this dooming village from the comfort of your home and bonuses will galore upon you on triggering bonus rounds, free spins etc. So, if the wolf is hungry for blood, this slot game has got enough bonus features for you to start an exploratory trip to this eerie village.
Symbols & Their Significance
- High – Paying Symbols: The Wolf's Bane slot game has four high – paying symbols where there are four villagers from the medieval period and each one of them is holding an object. These objects are a pistol, a candle, a shovel and a bottle of medicine.
- Low – Paying Symbols: The low – paying symbols are four card suits which are represented by blood – stained letters A, K, Q and J.
- Bonus Symbol: A hapless werewolf hunter is the Bonus symbol. If this symbol appears 3 times on the reels, 'Pick and Click Feature' will get triggered.
- Scatter Symbol: A 'Ghostly Red Moon' is the scatter symbol in The Wolf's Bane slot game. If a player gets 3 or more scatter symbols on the reels, then more than 10 free spins will be triggered.
- Wild Symbol: There are four Wild symbols in this slot game which represent four stages of transformation of a wolf. Every free spins gaming session will have one of the following four Wilds that will appear anywhere on the reels. These stages of transformation are explained as follows:
- (A) Regular Wild: This will act as the standard Wild symbol and will also substitute for all the symbols except for Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- (B) Expanding Wild: This symbol means that Wilds will automatically expand hence, covering the complete reel that they appear on if it is a bet line win.
- (C) x2 Multiplier Wild: Wins that appear with x2 Multiplier Wild symbols will imply that the winning amount received by the player will be twice on completing a winning bet line
- (D) Spreading Wild: The Spreading Wild symbol will convert one adjacent or diagonal symbol into an additional Wild symbol.
Bonus Features and Free Spins in The Wolf's Bane Slot Game
Pick and Click Feature
- This bonus round will start when three Bonus symbols (a hapless werewolf hunter) will appear on the reels during the main game.
- When the Bonus symbols appear on 1, 3 and 5 reels, players can click on any one of these three Bonus symbols which will reveal a coin win.
- The coin win in the bonus feature will vary from 5x to 50x of your bet placed.
- One round of 'Pick and Click Feature' will award you only one prize.
- Once you will receive your win, the coin win amounts from the rest of the Bonus symbols that you didn't pick will be revealed.
- Free spins bonus round will kick start whenever you have 3 or more scatter symbols on the reels. This applies to both the main game round and the free spins round.
- Getting 3 Scatters will activate 10 free spins, 4 Scatters will award you 20 bonus spins and 5 Scatters on the reels means 30 free spins will get activated.
- To start the free spins round, players are required to click on the 'Stop' button. The game will stop at random on one of the four Wilds that appear on the screen.
- While the free spins round is going on, an Overlay Wild symbol will appear in every single spin on random places from reels 1 to 3.
- This Overlay Wild symbol will work the same way as the active Wild feature and it will appear on a reel position that is not occupied by a Wild feature.
- If any free spins are activated during the on – going free spins round, then it will be added to the continuing free spins round without a new Wild Symbols Board appearing on the screen.
Software Provider of The Wolf's Bane Slot
The Wolf's Bane slot game is powered by none other than Net Entertainment which has been a pioneer in the online world of gambling for over 20 years now. NetEnt has achieved staggering success in the recent years with sheer hardwork and determination which comes out beautifully in all the games that it has launched. Games like Starburst Slot, Imperial Riches Slot, Mega Fortune Slot, Dead or Alive Slot, Gonzo's Quest Slot and many more have brought laurels to Net Entertainment.
Now, the next in line is 'The Wolf's Bane' slot machine which is based on a mysterious and spooky theme, just an apt theme for the 'Halloween' festival. With spine – tingling characters and sinisterly activities that the werewolves are using to scare the 18th century villagers is something that will keep you glued to the screens. Moreover, the bonus symbols and bonus rounds are also very competently used by the software provider so that along with an uncanny theme, players do get to win big numbers.
The Wolf's Bane Slot Payout Rate
||5 on a Payline
||4 on a Payline
||3 on a Payline
|Man Holding a Pistol
|Woman Holding a Candle
|Man Holding a Shovel
|Woman Holding a Bottle of Medicine
Summary of The Wolf's Bane Slot Game
Concluding this review on The Wolf's Bane, we can say that this slots machine is for everyone who loves dark themes and concepts. Plus, Net Entertainment has launched this online slot game just in time when the greatest spooky festival, Halloween is to be celebrated. The Wolf's Bane slot game has got a horror theme where a village based in the 18th century is jinxed by werewolves who are out on the prowl in the dark doomed nights under the ghostly red moon. Death is looming large on the villagers but NetEnt makes sure you don't miss out on grabbing free spins and multiplier bonuses.
Play The Wolf's Bane slot game for real money and you will know how rewarding this creepy slot game can be with all the ghostly bonus features and payout symbols. So, this Halloween if you're not in the mood to dress up spookily and step out of your house, Net Entertainment has got this slots machine for you where all the trick and treat activities will keep you engaged on Hallows' Evening.