Cafe Casino Bonus
|Perk Points & Cash Bonuses
|10xCB, 1x for Cashback
|New & Existing Players
No Code Required
The loyalty program at Cafe Casino is unique and certainly provides its players every possible perk. To experience the good life, sign up at Cafe Casino and become a part of their stellar Cafe Casino Perks VIP program.
To become eligible and entitled to receive not one but numerous perks and benefits all you need to do is earn perk points simply by wagering and playing on any of your preferred casino games at Cafe Casino. The perk points so earned can be converted into cash bonuses any time. Along with that, you receive weekly bonuses and win even when you lose with Cafe Casino's cash back bonus on any loss incurred! Well Wait, There's more, you never lose your Tier status level at Cafe Casino. Once you attain a tier level, it's locked and you'll never lose it!
Wondering how can you reap these amazing rewards? Continue reading the article to apprise yourself about the promotion offer.
Who is eligible for Cafe Casino Perks?
- Registered and Funded players are eligible
- You must be legal in your jurisdiction or at least 18.
How does the Cafe Casino Perks work?
- Play/ Wager on any of the available Casino games to start earning perk points.
- The earned perk points can be redeemed for cash bonuses anywhere anytime!
- Use these cash bonuses to play any casino game on Cafe Casino.
- Not just this, you are also eligible to receive cash back on any losses incurred by you!
- Through the Cafe Casino Perks you gain access to exclusive bonuses and promotions that happen weekly!
- The more you play, the more perks you can earn at Cafe Casino!
More About Cash Back on Losses
Cashbacks are given to eligible customers whose account balances are lower than $10 which does not include money in play. Read the points below to understand cash back bonus better:
- It is calculated right from your first deposit or your last cashback bonus, depending on whether or not you've received a cashback bonus or not.
- The total withdrawals and ending balance is deducted from the total number of deposits.
- If the number is positive, then you are entitled to receive a cashback bonus.
- The cashback percentage for losses primarily depends on the level of tier you are at.
- It is credited as a cash bonus which can be used on any of the casino games.
- The cashback bonus is credited everyday before 5pm ET in qualifying player's accounts.
How to Earn Points?
|PERK POINTS REQUIRED
|CASHBACK ON LOSS %
|2,500 = $1
|2,250 = $1
|2,000 = $1
|1,750 = $1
|1,500 = $1
|1,250 = $1
|1,000 = $1
|1,000 = $1
How to claim Cafe Casino Perks?
To claim your Cafe Casino Perk points, follow the easy steps given below:
- Sign up for a real money account at Cafe Casino or simply log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Perks' tab on your screen
- Click on the 'Get My Bonus' under the perks portal.
- The choice to redeem or or a portion of the perk points lies with you.
- Choose the number of points you wish to redeem.
- The perks points will be redeemed as cash bonuses and credited to your account.
- The roll over requirements for cash bonuses so redeemed using the perk points is 10x.
- Whereas the roll over requirements for cash back bonuses received on incurring a loss is 1x.
- Different games contribute different extents towards the wagering requirements, the wagering contribution chart will help explain this better:
|Slots, Specialty Games - All Types
|Video Poker (All types) & Blackjack
|Single Deck & Double Deck Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat
What do I need to know about the Cafe Casino Perks?
- Even though every eligible wager earns you tier and perk points at an equal rate, the perk points and tier points do not correspond with each other.
- The tier points help you progress to the next level and keep a track of the points required.
- Tier points can not be converted to cash bonuses.
- Only playing with real cash will help you earn Perk points. No perk points can be earned when you play using bonus or locked cash.
- The redemption rate varies according to the tier a player is on and the perk points are redeemed on the prevailing rate.
/ Last Modified: 12 May 2023