Online Casinos are known to launch new promotions and other exciting offers to keep the existing signed-up users happy and motivated. These kind of online casino bonus are largely focused on regular players looking for something new or something exciting; while welcome bonus and first deposits are a major leverage players get when signing up, there are those who tend to get lose the vision behind their reason to join a casino and, these small bonuses on random basis work towards re-igniting the thrill of online casino gaming among both old crowd of dormant players and the recently joiners with a first deposit.
This tactics of keeping things interesting for players include a handful of rewards, earnings and credits through different form of bonuses including:
- Daily Casino Bonus
- Weekly Casino Bonus
- Monthly Casino Bonus
Daily Casino Bonus
Daily casino bonuses are basically newly promotions launched on daily basis with a validity of a day or more. From Free Play offers, extra spins to a lucky draw or additional deposit credits (with first come first serve clause) to a special game-based bonus leverage, this form of promotion caters players looking for something new everyday.
Some popular example of daily casino bonus includes Friday Night bonus, Ladies special night, exclusive Monday offers etc.
Things to know about Daily Casino Bonus
- These could range from free credits to free spins.
- Daily Bonus could also includes small discount on specific banking option.
- These bonus offers tend to change with the day.
- The rewards or earnings are small but are exclusive of the winnings for the day.
- Covered as part of Hot Promotions or Daily Deals, this bonus is spread throughout the week as Monday Bonus, Tuesday Bonus, etc.
How the Daily Casino Bonus Works?
With a list of daily bonuses, players also get the wagering guidelines covering points on how to redeem them along with the related terms and conditions. These instructions are further accompanied with a bonus code that must be used during the deposit to be made, before the wagering.
Weekly Casino Bonus
Weekly casino bonuses are those promotions that are added to a player's wagering on daily basis only to be redeemed at the end of the week. This form of bonus is aimed at motivating players, who have made their first deposit, to make further deposits by giving them an increase in their second, third and fourth and followed deposits.
For example, a player who receives 100% bonus on the first deposit will get an increase of 200% on the second deposit, 120% on the third and so on. This increase will rise with each weekly deposit. Purpose behind a weekly bonus is to keep the new player rolling with the deposits after the first deposit is done.
Things to know about Weekly Casino Bonus
- These are often given in form of an increase in weekly deposit.
- Some casinos also offer cash-backs at the end of the week to compensate loses.
- Each casino has some wagering conditions and redeem terms for weekly bonuses.
- There are no free play or free bonus in weekly casino bonus.
- This bonus is eligible on real-money deposits only.
How the Weekly Casino Bonus Works?
Casinos offering weekly bonus provide a coupon code or bonus code to be used when making deposits for all deposits after the first deposit bonus has been redeemed. Casinos with offer a guideline on the games which fall under the weekly bonus offer and also the minimum deposit and maximum withdrawals for each week's bonus.
Monthly Casino Bonus
A reward bonus paid at the end of each month in form of cashback or Post-Wager/non-cashable bonus are part of the monthly casino bonus offer that is implied by various online casinos, seeking to reward their players for their gaming or deposit habits. At the end of every month casinos offer some lucrative bonus to make players move to another month with regular and non-stop deposits, instead of looking for something in other casinos.
The rising competition among casinos also means rising promotional offers and monthly bonus is one such gift from casinos to their players.
Things to know about Monthly casino bonus
- Monthly bonus are also match bonus ranging from anywhere between 25% to 100%
- These come in cashabale or non-cashable form
- Some casinos offer extra gaming credits or cash for next month's play
- Wagering requirements and eligibility involves regular deposit habits
- Some monthly bonuses are basically total redeem of increased bonus earned on weekly basis.
How Monthly Casino Bonus works?
Each online casino has its own Monthly Bonus Deal, some offer weekly increase in bonus to be redeemed at the end of the month and some offer cashback or extra credits before the role of a new play month. Check the casino's wagering terms and available monthly bonus offer. A bonus code is often present to redeem this end of the month offer.